 Publishing / 4773
Re: New home for Brickshelf Scan Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 03:59:27 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It took a little bit longer than we had hoped, but the scans are now available
again.  We still need to add the PDF instructions, and the catalogs, but we felt
that releasing what we have already would be better than waiting for everything
to be ready.

Try it out - The Peeron Instruction and Catalog Scans Library (PICSL)[1].

If you have any comments or suggestions, be it new features or ways to make the
user interface better, or bug reports, please let us know!

We would like to thank Kevin for hosting this important resource for all these
years, and The LEGO Group and LEGOFan for allowing us to publish the Library
online

Dan and Jennifer Boger.

[1] http://www.peeron.com/scans/

(reposting to the right groups :)