 Publishing / 3909
  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) What he said :-) When I was at LEGOWORLD, I got such an overwhelmingly positive response to the idea of a fan magazine I couldn't see NOT sending this to the Netherlands. Please bear with us as we determine the best way to distribute the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) I am interested in the magazine! :-) (Ok, so this wasn't told through the website... I'll get there!) I have a question regarding future overseas distribution: *assuming* interest level is high enough, can we expect a European edition? (same (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Hi Pedro - Thanks for your interest! (...) You can probably understand why I don't want to give a definite answer here, but I really hope this will be the case. Like I said before, when I went to LEGOWORLD, there was an overwhelming amount of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Depending on how you guys are printing these, it could never happen. If you guys are getting these printed by professionals, then I doubt you will ever see a separate European edition based on the costs involved. If you guys are printing these (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.eu)