 Publishing / 3900
  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Hang in there! Since we're footing the bill for these preview editions, it simply wasnt feasable to offer them beyond the US and Canada. We're already working on international distribution, and based upon Tim's trip to LEGO World, the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Yes, yes, we love you.... I'm see out to the day we can look in that magazine. Ronald (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) What he said :-) When I was at LEGOWORLD, I got such an overwhelmingly positive response to the idea of a fan magazine I couldn't see NOT sending this to the Netherlands. Please bear with us as we determine the best way to distribute the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) I am interested in the magazine! :-) (Ok, so this wasn't told through the website... I'll get there!) I have a question regarding future overseas distribution: *assuming* interest level is high enough, can we expect a European edition? (same (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Hi Pedro - Thanks for your interest! (...) You can probably understand why I don't want to give a definite answer here, but I really hope this will be the case. Like I said before, when I went to LEGOWORLD, there was an overwhelming amount of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Depending on how you guys are printing these, it could never happen. If you guys are getting these printed by professionals, then I doubt you will ever see a separate European edition based on the costs involved. If you guys are printing these (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.eu)