 Publishing / 3497
    Re: Brickshelf —Jim Schifeling
   Calling hi-jinx is. .... well I don't really know what it means. I think it came from a South Park episode. My employees have been using it for a while so I started using it. I read the thread I didn't see anything that explained why he was taking (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I don't have all the details and I'd rather Kevin himself answered if he has time. That said apparently someone uploaded porn. Again. (this isn't the first incident) Kevin had set up a system for post review so that anyone with moderator login (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf —William R. Ward
   (...) I remember "calling shenanigans" from South Park, but not hijinx. --Bill. FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)