 Publishing / 1370
Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:41:46 GMT

Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote:
What are the zoom and macro capabilities of your Nikon, if I may ask?  I'm
looking for a good digital camera that can handle objects closer than the
standard 10 inches.

I have the Coolpix 950 and love it. It does 3x optical zoom (and some sort
of digital zoom, which is mostly useless unless you're really short of space
on your memory card and need a cropped shot) and the macro mode is 0.8
inches to infinity.