 Publishing / 1368
Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:30:57 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jeff Johnston writes:
(I've got to say that the Sony Mavicas have some really excellent macro
capabilities.  When I was testing them out I took pictures from a distance of
about an inch and they still focused beautifully.  I'm not sure how much of a
problem lighting would be for those, though - I took my pics in a Best Buy
with
what seemed to be at least decent lighting.  Maybe Todd or one of the other
Mavica owners can giv emore details.)

We have taken macro shots with our Mavica (FD-81) from ~1", at full zoom, and
it did a lovely job.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/