 Promotional / 1066
  New Kabaya Star Wars Minis

For anyone who might not have seen the sets. Kabaya has finally gotten a few unique sets again. (The last few series were all duplicates of other wider released sets) In this series. Kabaya Mini Star Wars (I think the first Kabaya Star Wars too1!) (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Kabaya Star Wars Minis

(...) How are you? My friend :-) These sets include chewing gum and polybag. (URL) These are very cool! :) Yes, Yes :-) X-wing Fighter is almost the same as that of the parts of #4484. Gray replaced the new color. %4599 Tap 1 x 1 of Boba Fett's (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Kabaya Star Wars Minis

(...) They are now available for pre-order at HLJ: (URL) yen for 6 ramdom set. (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)