 Promotional / 1066
1065  |  1067
Subject:
New Kabaya Star Wars Minis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 15:50:35 GMT

For anyone who might not have seen the sets.
Kabaya has finally gotten a few unique sets again.
(The last few series were all duplicates of other wider released sets)

In this series. Kabaya Mini Star Wars (I think the first Kabaya Star Wars too1!)

x-wing fighter
Boba Fett's Slave One
http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=6964-1
TIE Interceptor