 Promotional / 1067
Re: New Kabaya Star Wars Minis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 07:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Todd Kubo wrote:
For anyone who might not have seen the sets.
Kabaya has finally gotten a few unique sets again.
(The last few series were all duplicates of other wider released sets)

In this series. Kabaya Mini Star Wars (I think the first Kabaya Star Wars too1!)
How are you? My friend :-)

These sets include chewing gum and polybag.
http://www.genesys-net.co.jp/digila/image/6963-2.jpg
http://www.genesys-net.co.jp/digila/image/6964-2.jpg
http://www.genesys-net.co.jp/digila/image/6965-2.jpg

These are very cool! :)
Yes, Yes :-)

X-wing Fighter is almost the same as that of the parts of #4484.
Gray replaced the new color.

%4599 Tap 1 x 1 of Boba Fett's Slave I is a tan.
The balance of the color is cool.

TIE Interceptor is my favorite.

These sets will be put on the market from June in Japan.