 Pirates / 764
Re: Why did they quit making shooting cannons in the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:52:51 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Aaron Hines writes:
Ah, that explains why, after collecting all five lions to make my Voltron, I
saw a foreign import version which had little missile launchers that popped
out all over, but mine didn't.  (They were virtually the same toy besides
that...my Blue Lion even had a part that popped up, but didn't shoot • anything.)

Aaron

-Wish I still had that bloody thing...die cast metal toys are cool!

Hello Aaron,
I do still have it, in the original box too!  I love it, I always thaought it
was the best.  Mine is the imported Japanesse, complete with firing objects,
set.  It was a Xmas of yesteryear present.  And I didn't swallow any of them.

Does being an Aaron, liking LEGO, and owning a Voltron put me anywhere on the
Cosmic Plane near to you?
Bearers of the name Aaron, UNITE!
Sleepily, Aaron
Email>maniac@vol.com