 Pirates / 704
Re: Question about frigates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 01:31:30 GMT

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, James Powell (<Fr2s0n.KDE@lugnet.com>) wrote at
23:31:35

I would think that a good size for a Lego
Frigate would be around 6-8 guns, which still puts it well larger than the lego
ships...I'd hate to think of a 112 gun ship of the line in Lego with the pirate
hull pieces..it would be a little on the _long_ side :)

Well, I'm working towards 74, but the current project will probably
stick at 28 or so :-)

It uses hull pieces, and so far, it looks ok. Haven't got to the gun
deck yet, though.
--
Tony Priestman