 Pirates / 4407
4406  |  4408
Subject:
Expanding the range of pirate headwear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:49:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Ahoy,

It’s no secret that I’m a fan of the much maligned:

    7075 Captain Redbeard's Pirate Ship
134 elements, 4 figures, US$40, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Pirate > 4+

But the figures included have been an issue for me, so I finally decided to write them off, but make some use of them:

It’s not easy to use the hats. The hats are joined to the heads on these figs, and the head is locked into the body. The head is destroyed in the removal process. Also, I have a cut on my thumb to show for my efforts.

And yes, the brims are a little big... but it gets pretty sunny on the quarterdeck in the Carribean summer.

Cheers

Richie Dulin