 Pirates / 4412
Re: Expanding the range of pirate headwear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:28:16 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jordan Bradford wrote:
   Wait, you mean the minifigs come with their headwear permanently attached? That’s just . . . wow . . . :(

Even worse, their heads are open at the top, with part of the hat inserted into it.

And their heads are connected to their hips too - I removed their heads by breaking their legs off!

Maxifigure anatomy is quite different from that of the minifig.

Cheers

Richie Dulin