 Pirates / 4394
Re: The brig Seatop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:05:39 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Ahoy!

The Seatop is a 12 gun brig operating in the waters around Port Brique.

Nice MOC, Richie! I especially like that you made your own hull instead of just using the prefab ones that lego makes. Do you have any plans to make a 36 or 44 gun heavy frigate version sometime? Now that would be vool! The more cannons, the better imho.

Thanks for sharing!

As an aside, glad to see that there are promimently posted instructions of how to retrieve a forgotten password from the legnet admin! Good feature for sure.