 Pirates / 4399
Re: The brig Seatop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:42:35 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Sean Devolites wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Ahoy!

The Seatop is a 12 gun brig operating in the waters around Port Brique. She is of an older design, but is an exceptionally seaworthy craft and handy sailor.
That is a really nice looking ship. I like the slanted cabin in the back, it was an effect I had tried to do on my ship originally but lacked the pieces (or at least the patience to find the pieces) for it. The colors flow well also, I haven’t seen many mainly yellow and white ships, it is a good look. Is there an interior, or is there just the cannons down there?

Again, great job .

God bless, Sean

Thanks, Sean.

Once twelve cannons are squeezed into the main deck, there’s not much space left for detail (though there is some for recoil!).

And the after part of the Seatop is mostly filled with supports for the deck and the angled components... not much space for interior detail there, either.

Cheers

Richie Dulin