 Pirates / 4383
Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 12:57:45 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Joseph Evangelista wrote:
   Ok, i’m actually moving to the Raleigh area and was at the Raleigh Grande Theater last night (i think... could be getting them mixed up)! And while i did go and see Pirates, i missed the display entirely!!! Guess i’ll be heading back there. How long is this display going to be up? Any idea how i could get involved in future displays?? Thanks,

-Joe-

Hi Joe!

The display will be up for probably a month to two months. The theater is really cool about our displays.

As for getting involved, just ask:-)! I was trying to get into the yahoogroup for our club, but the yahoogroups server appears to be down. I’ll get you in the mailing list, though.

Later,

Another Joe