 Pirates / 4382
Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 12:57:25 GMT

Looks great...if it wasn’t such a long trip from Ireland I’d drop by to see it in person ; ) I posted this over on pirate mad Eurobricks, sorry if I stole your thunder... my guilt lies here...

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)