 Pirates / 4380
  AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

Hi all, (URL) bandanna by Sabrina Gravatt NCLUG just opened its display at the Raleigh Grande Theater for "Pirates of the Caribbean" - and it was a blast to do! Here's some pics: (URL) Treasure Cove by John Riley (URL) Black Sea Barracuda by Mike (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

(...) Ok, i'm actually moving to the Raleigh area and was at the Raleigh Grande Theater last night (i think... could be getting them mixed up)! And while i did go and see Pirates, i missed the display entirely!!! Guess i'll be heading back there. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

(...) Neat looking display (especially the Kraken scene). You *did* invite Nigel and his priate band from HoB, didn't you ;-) ? (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

Looks great...if it wasn't such a long trip from Ireland I'd drop by to see it in person ; ) I posted this over on pirate mad Eurobricks, sorry if I stole your thunder... (URL) my guilt lies here...> God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

(...) Hi Joe! The display will be up for probably a month to two months. The theater is really cool about our displays. As for getting involved, just ask:-)! I was trying to get into the yahoogroup for our club, but the yahoogroups server appears to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

(...) Thanks, Nathan! And the post on Eurobricks is appreciated - while I have an account there, I have become much more a doer than a poster as of late:-) Later, Joe (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

(...) Wow, all kinds of neat stuff! I like the mix of different scales - the micro ships and sea monsters especially. But how could you guys build a hat and not take pictures of people wearing it? Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

(...) Um, well, no one wanted to wear it? And there were some pirate wenches...oh nevermind. Glad you liked all the models - it was fun to build after doing a lot of 'other' things:-). Joe (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

(...) Um, no :-)...But maybe BrickFest.......nnnnaaaaahhhhh. Joe (18 years ago, 9-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

Nice display. It makes me wish (just a little bit) that I was still in NC... Frank (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

(...) WOW - that is very cool stuff. Both me and my kids had a great time at looking at all the pics! Thanks for sharing them with us. Mark (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)