 Pirates / 4380
4379  |  4381
Subject:
AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 04:04:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

bandanna by Sabrina Gravatt

NCLUG just opened its display at the Raleigh Grande Theater for “Pirates of the Caribbean” - and it was a blast to do!

Here’s some pics:

Treasure Cove by John Riley

Black Sea Barracuda by Mike Walsh, Skeleton Attack by David Winegar

Summon the Kraken! by Joe Meno

Bandanna and voodoo doll by Sabrina Gravatt, compass and key by Joe Meno

More here after moderation.

Participants included Sabrina Gravatt, John Riley, Joe Meno, Mike Walsh, and David Winegar. Thanks to Cary Clark for much-needed treasure and hats, and eth Raleigh Grande for asking us to display!

Joe Meno
Administrator, NCLUG