 Pirates / 4271
Re: Spanish galleon of the treasure fleet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 17:10:10 GMT

WOW. This thing is amazing, I don’t even know where to start. All the details are beautifully thought out and executed, you can tell that you didn’t rush through any part of the design and really nailed all the details. Best sailing ship I’ve seen online. Period.

And I think you just made me want to guy and start building Pirates again!

AWESOME JOB! (and talk about being a great first MOC posted to Lugnet!)

Jeff Pelletier