 Pirates / 4269
Re: Spanish galleon of the treasure fleet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 23:51:23 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Volker Draschka wrote:
   Hello dear LEGO-fans,

this is the first MOC I present here at LUGNET, so please apologize possible mistakes, I do with posting here.

The ship is a spanish galleon, around the 16th century. It has been built last year for Bicking Bavaria 2004 (an AFOL-exhibition near Munich) and since then it has been shown at several other exhibitions in Germany.

Last week I got it back, did some necessary fixes and took some photographs. I hope you enjoy it.

Marmaris (Volker Draschka)

Ahoy

Nicely done indeed!

Big, ornate, and armed to the teeth.

The sterncastle is perhaps a bit too square, but the presence of proper galleries is an authentic touch.

Cheers

Richie Dulin