 Pirates / 4265
4264  |  4266
Subject:
Spanish galleon of the treasure fleet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 16:44:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello dear LEGO-fans,

this is the first MOC I present here at LUGNET, so please apologize possible mistakes, I do with posting here.

The ship is a spanish galleon, around the 16th century. It has been built last year for Bicking Bavaria 2004 (an AFOL-exhibition near Munich) and since then it has been shown at several other exhibitions in Germany.

Last week I got it back, did some necessary fixes and took some photographs. I hope you enjoy it.

Marmaris (Volker Draschka)