 Pirates / 4259
  The pirate sloop Revenge

The Revenge ===...=== Long time readers of .pirates may recall the pirate sloop (URL) Revenge> (formerly the chasse maree Azelma), which was, for a time, the only pirate presence in the waters surrounding Port Brique. The old revenge was a simple (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: The pirate sloop Revenge

I neglected to include the fuzzy pic that best shows the sterncastle from 7075... (URL) Adieu Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The pirate sloop Revenge

(...) Mmmmmm. I like it. A very stylish ship as always. Must keep an eye out for one of these pirate ships on sale. I look forward to your review in the hope that other bits are useful - have to say I kinda passed it over on my first look at the (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The pirate sloop Revenge

(...) A nice little ship! I look forward to seeing better pics... What it will do against some of the more powerful ships from the same port I don't know... Though with the craftiness employed in taking her I am sure some loot can be 'obtained'. (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)