 Pirates / 4261
Re: The pirate sloop Revenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 12:05:19 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   I neglected to include the fuzzy pic that best shows the sterncastle from 7075...

Mmmmmm. I like it. A very stylish ship as always.

Must keep an eye out for one of these pirate ships on sale. I look forward to your review in the hope that other bits are useful - have to say I kinda passed it over on my first look at the box.

Richard
Still baldly going...