 Pirates / 4200
Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:11:45 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:

Lindsay your mortar webpage is still there but it doesn't link to anything.
I want to connect it to the
<http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=4180> linking post.

kurt

The bomb ketch is still in existence, but in New Jersey.  I won't have it for a
few weeks yet.  When I do, I'll take some more pictures.

LFB