 Pirates / 2037
Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:03:53 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hmmm...maybe a Shipwreck Island might be good, and for the
  skeleton isle, those Egyptian temple accoutrements would be
  pretty spiffy.  I've got about 25 yellow headdresses!

Ahhhh, I snagged 25 of the same for the same purpose.  Skellies just look
cooler with that headdress on.

Redshirts?  How many besides me actually saw 1st run Star Trek?  Old, old,
old....

Graybeard (formerly Red(shirt?)beard