 Pirates / 3606
Re: The Blackhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:49:17 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Stephen Rowe wrote:

   hello! thats a nice looking ship.

Thanks! I’m really happy that you guys like my ship.

   i like that you made an interior for it, like mr dulin, thats an area i have neglected on my own ships :-) .

Well, it’s rather hard to put the hand inside to play, but it’s fun building all these interior details.

   i like that you used lego sails. i kinda like the way the the official sails look.

It’s intended. I’ve always tried to make my models look like they could be released by TLG.

   i also like the sterncastle, the angle it is set at is nice. honestly, i also like the pic of you with your ship. we so often see only the creations and none of the creators with their creations, hmmmmm, maybe a new topic: “pics of pirate creations and their creators!”

If I knew that someone will interest in this picture, I would wear some better tshirt :)

   glad to see another ship on the seas, just steer clear of the imperial power floating around here, they dont take kindly to pirates! ye be given’ fair warnin’ sorr! ;-)

Imperial power says ye? We’ll see says I... ;)

Thanks,
--
shgg.