 Pirates / 3602
3601  |  3603
Subject:
The Blackhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:16:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

The Blackhawk is finally ready for new adventures.
This is 17-century heavy galleon, equipped with 7 sails, 8 cannons and 10 people of crew.
In the sterncastle there’s captain’s room, which can be pulled out by the back wall to acces the lower level, where mess and cabooze are located. In the forecastle there’s 1st mate’s room and bo’man store. I’ve added rescue boat, working compass and other details.
Please, take a look at pictures in my gallery:

...and tell me, what do you think.
More informations about this vessel and other creations you can find at my website:
http://www.geocities.com/shgg9/

Thanks,
--
shgg.