 Pirates / 3604
Re: The Blackhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:32:14 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:

   Nice work! The shaping of the sterncastle is very nice. You’ve captured some great detail in this vessel... it’s always good to be able to access the interior (and it’s something that I don’t provide for in many of my vessels).

Thank you, I’m glad you like it.

   I’m not too sure about the rigging of the lateen sail... IIRC the arm should be balanced on the mast, and the sail should be moveable (not rigged to the backstay).

Good point, I’ll fix it.

   Nevertheless, it does look very nice!

Thanks!

   Adieu