 Pirates / 2074
Re: Sail Making..was: Big Thunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:49:00 GMT

Steve Burge wrote in message ...
I kinda thought that starching 'em would work... Anyone tried that?

Diluted yellow carpenters glue works well. Dilute about 6:1 water:glue,
slosh fabric in it, allow to dry, then iron smooth. Can be washed several
times before you need to re-stiffen it, and can be ironed in between times
to get folds and wrinkles out if necessary.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/