 Pirates / 2071
Re: Sail Making..was: Big Thunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:34:09 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
Sheree Rosenkrantz is planning on making sails for sale. I know she will
be at Brickfest and some of her sails will be featured in the Pirate
Game.

Frank

Good to know, but sadly I won't be able to make it. I was hoping to, but a
family emergency last week sucked up my vacation time.

Does she have a web page or some such that shows her work? (or should I be
more proactive and look before I ask? :)

Joel J