 Pirates / 2063
Re: Cutter pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:51:40 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
I have a favor to ask of everybody: could you guys post some links to
pictures of cutters? The only things I have been able to find so far are
Frank Filz's Sea Wolves and the pictures from the Pirate Game at Brickfest.

I have recently built some cutters and am about to begin another, so I was
looking for some ideas.

And I promise I'll have pics of my own cutters up soon!

Thanks.

-Marc Nelson Jr.

Mine are in such a shambles from my battle-damage happy son that I need to
rebuild them.  They look different from the 6277 cutters, so I'll see if I
can get to them this weekend.

Bruce