 Pirates / 2061
    Cutter pictures —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   I have a favor to ask of everybody: could you guys post some links to pictures of cutters? The only things I have been able to find so far are Frank Filz's Sea Wolves and the pictures from the Pirate Game at Brickfest. I have recently built some (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Cutter pictures —Frank Filz
     (...) I basically have just built the standard 6277 cutter. I did do one using the 4 wide space ship hulls. Oh, and then there were the emergency cutters, all of which you've already seen, but to call out a couple pictures: Here's a decent shot of (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

         Re: Cutter pictures —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) "Emergency Cutters." Heh. "Arrrr...that thar be an emergency cutter." "How kin ye tell, Cap'n?" "She be orange n' yellow, with flashin' lights...arrrr." (...) Belville boats were a bit on the comical side. :) Not that bumblebee-themed cutters (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Cutter pictures —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Mine are in such a shambles from my battle-damage happy son that I need to rebuild them. They look different from the 6277 cutters, so I'll see if I can get to them this weekend. Bruce (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)