 Pirates / 2062
Re: Cutter pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 01:19:28 GMT

"Marc Nelson Jr." wrote:

I have a favor to ask of everybody: could you guys post some links to
pictures of cutters? The only things I have been able to find so far are
Frank Filz's Sea Wolves and the pictures from the Pirate Game at Brickfest.

I have recently built some cutters and am about to begin another, so I was
looking for some ideas.

And I promise I'll have pics of my own cutters up soon!

I basically have just built the standard 6277 cutter. I did do one using
the 4 wide space ship hulls. Oh, and then there were the emergency
cutters, all of which you've already seen, but to call out a couple
pictures:

Here's a decent shot of an emergency cutter:

And here's a good shot of the one using the 4-wide space ship hull:

Frank