 Pirates / 1827
Re: WTB or trade for Masts and Fleet Database, anyone interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:56:02 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
Sounds like yet another round of "My Fleet's Bigger'n Your Fleet".  :-)

Though at least if we get it in a database, we don't all have to repeat
our posts, we just need to go update the list. I just wish I could find
the time to build all my ships. Then, if I don't have the largest fleet,
I can at least be comfortable that I'm in the same ballpark (unless
there is someone out there with a truly ridiculous collection). I am
pretty certain my fleet is bigger than Evil Stevies, at least when I get
it all built.

Of course Lindsay and Richard just come along and blow all of our fleets
out of the water... Heck, if one tried to assign pirate game classes to
the Gloire, it's probably bigger than the fleet I have built right
now...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com