 Pirates / 1824
1823  |  1825
Subject:
WTB or trade for Masts and Fleet Database, anyone interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 04:26:52 GMT

Hello everyone, I guess i would post this here, IF anyone has oodles of
extra masts and the platforms that go in middle, or if you just have some
you want to get rid of, i am in DESPERATE need of them. if you are looking
for stuff, i can check if i have it. I have just too many Hulls lying around
with no masts(and i don't like how my attempts at steamers keep coming
out...) I need the peices more from bottom up(i don't nessasarly need the
bases from CC and BSB, but the ones that hook into that piece, along with
the bases they hook onto. ) i look on brickshelf but everytime i search for
masts i never see the right pieces, is there a certain name for these?
anyway if any have some to spare and sell, please let me know. Need to get
the fleet out of dry dock.

On another note, would anybody with fleets of their own be interested in a
online fleet database. I have been kicking this idea around for a while. It
would be more of a link page then anything, but it would give tally of what
the person had and link to their website(if they have one.) I was also
thinking of ranking them in order from the largest. That leads to a couple
questions, how do you rate the largest? Do you rate it by fire power( say a
scale of big boat=2 small boat =1 cutter size boat = 1/2, but perhaps with a
more defining scale, or even by the number of cannons on the broadside of
the ship, or total) or would you just list it by number of boats?(or even
lego hulled boats?)? would people be interested in this if i were to set it
up? like i said it would be more a bunch or links with a little data behind
it but i think it would be interesting. anyway any ideas or feed back let me
know!

-Dan