 Pirates / 1699
Re: who is steve jackson?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:51:20 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I keep hearing about him, did he invent this pirate game or something?

You obviously have never played any Role Playing Games (RPG's). Steve
Jackson is the owner of Steve Jackson Games (tm). He's also a Lego
collector. I'm hoping for him to show up at Brickfest too. Check out
www.sjgames.com.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****