 Pirates / 1345
1344  |  1346
Subject:
Bayonet - possible solution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:52:48 GMT

I may have a solution for the bayonet dilemma. I took a 1x1 plate with
top clip and attached it to a musket. Then took a cutlass and shaved
just a smidge off the side of the guard so that it would wedge into the
hole under the 1x1. And I mean a smidge. You can hardly tell that I did
any cutting.

It's not the most sturdy of solutions but it works. And it's not overly
clunky.

See:

SteveC
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html