 Pirates / 1345
    Bayonet - possible solution —Stephen A. Campbell
   I may have a solution for the bayonet dilemma. I took a 1x1 plate with top clip and attached it to a musket. Then took a cutlass and shaved just a smidge off the side of the guard so that it would wedge into the hole under the 1x1. And I mean a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Bayonet - possible solution —Richard Parsons
     (...) cameras. Have to try this out tonight - Thanks! Richard Still baldly going.... (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Bayonet - possible solution —Shiri Dori
   (...) If I had known about this about 5 months ago, I could have used it for my WWI project... but... oh well ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)