 Pirates / 1344
Re: Pirates FOTW in Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 06:47:32 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  I'm pleased as punch at finding these-I wanted a second,
  and this one has shooting cannon besides!  Now I'm all
  fired up to go bicycling tomorrow and looking for deals.
  (I'll have you know that dragging two 6289s through a
  city centre on a bicycle is something just barely this
  side of torture, however.)

Hee hee.....  A longer description of your adventure(with pics depicting it in
lego form, perhaps?)  would be much appreciated!

Adrick