 Pirates / 1333
  Pirates FOTW in Europe

Yes, I think it's just me. There was a conversation a while back as to whether I'm just lucky or whether there's something that makes these FOTWs leap out at me (a la SW sets at 85% off not one month after their introduction, etc). It may be luck, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirates FOTW in Europe

Arrr, Dutch pyrates off da larboard bow. It be Dread Pyrate Lindsay Van Den Brujin, and he's got a whole flotilla wif' 'im. Careful wi' those shootin' cannon, laddie, or the Land Sharks* will be pickin' yer bones. Cap'n Redbeard *Barristers, matey. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirates FOTW in Europe

(...) Arrr. Enough yellow 1x2x3 arched lattice-paned windows to make a small hut! (...) Arrr. I jest won't be shootin' sharks outta' em. (...) *knock knock* "Who is it?" "Candy-gram!" "Is this the Landshark?" "Nope, just a dolphin." best LFB.nl (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirates FOTW in Europe

(...) Hee hee..... A longer description of your adventure(with pics depicting it in lego form, perhaps?) would be much appreciated! Adrick (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirates FOTW in Europe

(...) That'd be magnificent! I could probably recreate a third of Leiden with the bricks I've got (black for the canals), and Lord knows I have enough bicycles, but unfortunately I don't have them here! What's more, I'm currently at my home away (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirates FOTW in Europe

(...) Does it feel like you're living through a George Carlin routine? Steve (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)