 People / 3497
Re: Brickswest: What a blast!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:36:40 GMT

   Hey, how'd the Drake Equation work out?

   You know, the value X, where:

     Prizes won by Adrian
     ----------------------  =  X
     Total prizes to be won

   ?  ;)  Can't wait to see photos!  (Actually
   I don't even know if you were able to take
   any cartage at all, having flown as you did.)
   I'd check out the photos appearing on Brick-
   shelf, except that my bandwidth for graphics
   is terrible here in l'Afrique du Sud.

   Hopefully the official rundown will be up
   soon--the pictures of the Mecha Room that
   I *have* seen were absolutely jaw-dropping.
   Great job by Matt and Co., and hopefully one
   of these years I'll actually make a Brickswest
   too!

   best

   LFB