 Events / BricksWest / 645
Re: Brickswest: What a blast!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! Wow, what a great event! A big thanks again to Matt and everyone
else who helped organize this event. Your hard work helped make Brickswest
fun and exciting for everyone. I'm already looking forward to next year!

--Dan Jassim

Agreed. It was great to put faces to names and meet the west coasters.
Eric, Dave, and Bryce put on a great Mecha display, and your ships were
really quite amazing in person.  The train layout was great, too.  Extra
special props to Wayne Palmer, Derek Schin, Scott Lyttle, and all the other
guys who helped me with setup, tear down, and moving of the USA Mosaic.
Wayne, your frame was fabulous!

Brickswest was such a groovy time that it might've finally pushed my wife
from non-Lego significant other to Lego significant other!  Unfortunately, I
think she'll be a train-head, but what's this old spacer going to do, ban
her from the Lego room?  Hardly, I might be able to squeeze more out for the
Lego budget :)

I hope to see many of you again at Brickfest, or next year at Brickswest 2004.

Adrian

p.s. nothing highlights the difference between San Diego and Cleveland
moreso than coming home to 10 inches of snow in the driveway :)