 Events / BricksWest / 643
  Brickswest: What a blast!

Greetings! Wow, what a great event! A big thanks again to Matt and everyone else who helped organize this event. Your hard work helped make Brickswest fun and exciting for everyone. I'm already looking forward to next year! --Dan Jassim (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.people)

  Re: Brickswest: What a blast!

(...) Agreed. It was great to put faces to names and meet the west coasters. Eric, Dave, and Bryce put on a great Mecha display, and your ships were really quite amazing in person. The train layout was great, too. Extra special props to Wayne (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.people)

  Re: Brickswest: What a blast!

(...) I agree. Some highlights for me: - selling parts to Legoland (I had some car wash brushes that they needed for repairing the Mardi Gras parade). - introducing the Pirate Game to three new players - buying and selling - trading with the K-8 - (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.people)

  Re: Brickswest: What a blast!

Hey, how'd the Drake Equation work out? You know, the value X, where: Prizes won by Adrian ---...--- = X Total prizes to be won ? ;) Can't wait to see photos! (Actually I don't even know if you were able to take any cartage at all, having flown as (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.people)

  Re: Brickswest: What a blast!

(...) Well, since Brickswest is run a little differently (every MOC on display isn't judged for a contest) I actually didn't have any creations involved in any prize-awarding situations, so the X would be zero! I decided to give other people a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.people)