 People / 1214
Re: Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:13:03 GMT

Welcome on board..:-)

I've checked your site and I have a suggestion. You might consider using
jpeg for
image format. Even Netscape doesn't support bmp format, so I downloaded
your pictures first, to see them..:-)

You can find bitmap to jpeg conversion programs from any download site
(like winfiles.com) and you can also change their format by using
Windows Paint applet, though I'm not fully sure about it.

Selçuk

Keith Goldman wrote:

Greetings to one and all.  I've been a closet fan of Lugnet for about a year,
and finally threw down some gold pieces to join the club.  I just hope there
is no hazing for a rookie.  Although it is no match for most of the web sites
I've seen thus far, I submit my crude first attempt for your approval.

hometown.aol.com/legomankeith/index.html

Being ignorant of web site construction, I used the idiot proof template
provided by AOL.  The photos are a combination of my own work and that of two
friends who have yet to pony-up the registration fee to Lugnet.  Please send
me feedback, and lay the smack down on a rookie.

Once again, I'm glad to be among the true believers.