 People / 1209
    Greetings —Keith Goldman
   Greetings to one and all. I've been a closet fan of Lugnet for about a year, and finally threw down some gold pieces to join the club. I just hope there is no hazing for a rookie. Although it is no match for most of the web sites I've seen thus far, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Greetings —David Eaton
     (...) Glad to have you aboard! (...) Well, despite the recent flame war that you may have been reading, I hope you'll find that we're all pretty nice around here (despite the occasional problems) :) (...) I think the only issue I may want to point (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Greetings —Selçuk Göre
   Welcome on board..:-) I've checked your site and I have a suggestion. You might consider using jpeg for image format. Even Netscape doesn't support bmp format, so I downloaded your pictures first, to see them..:-) You can find bitmap to jpeg (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.people)