 Parts / Custom / 74
Re: Some G.I.Joe minifig customs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:52:01 GMT

Hi Norbert,

I went through all of these when they came up on Brickshelf and they’re really great work. I think the most impressive details are the braided hair on some of the anime figs, but all of the paint and customized head/headwear jobs are awesome.

There are threads on your figs on classic-castle:

http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3719&highlight=norbert

and on the Minifig Customization Network:

http://redbeanstudio.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=412

So you sell these? Do you have an on-line store?

Bruce