Re: List of Regiseterd Attendees?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:27:01 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message

I'll be there, come hell or high water. BTW, I'm going to be making

airline

reservations soon. What airport do I want to fly into?

Reagan (formerly known as National) Airport is your best bet. I personally

avoid Dulles Airport - IMHO it is one of the most inefficient airports in

the US. You can also pick up the Metro right outside the terminal at
Regan.

If it is more than 10 miles from Regan to where Brickfest is I would be

surprised but a more useful bit of information is how long it will take
you

to get there which will vary greatly depending on what time you arrive
(same

holds true for Dulles). BWI is a hike, I figure an hour best case but
since

Southwest flies in and out of BWI, sometimes fares are attractive.

BTW, you can pick up the subway from BWI into DC. The 2 systems overlap.

-Rob.