Subject:
List of Regiseterd Attendees?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:44:36 GMT

Christina/WAMALUG -
Do you plan to publish the list of registered attendees for Brickfest, by any
chance?  It would be someting I'd be interested in seeing, but I understand
there are privacy issues around it.  Perhaps if you get permission from people,
or if there's a general concensus that it is ok, than you could?  I'm fine with
you publishing my name on the list.

-Tim

Re: List of Regiseterd Attendees?