Re: List of Regiseterd Attendees?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:32:05 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Tim Courtney writes:
Christina/WAMALUG -
Do you plan to publish the list of registered attendees for Brickfest, • by any
chance?  It would be someting I'd be interested in seeing, but I • understand
there are privacy issues around it.  Perhaps if you get permission from
[...]
I will not be publishing the list of attendees until after the event. • However,
if anyone would like to publicly announce that they are attending. • That's
great. This would be the place to do it.

I'll be there, come hell or high water.  BTW, I'm going to be making • airline
reservations soon.  What airport do I want to fly into?

--Todd

Reagan (formerly known as National) Airport is your best bet.  I personally
avoid Dulles Airport - IMHO it is one of the most inefficient airports in
the US.  You can also pick up the Metro right outside the terminal at Regan.
If it is more than 10 miles from Regan to where Brickfest is I would be
surprised but a more useful bit of information is how long it will take you
to get there which will vary greatly depending on what time you arrive (same
holds true for Dulles).  BWI is a hike, I figure an hour best case but since
Southwest flies in and out of BWI, sometimes fares are attractive.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot